team Я-Маѕtєя tm Index du Forum

team Я-Маѕtєя tm
enregistrez vous et poster votre candidature

ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion   FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes S’enregistrerS’enregistrer

My//Baby Girl - NDS

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team Я-Маѕtєя tm Index du Forum -> team Я-Маѕtєя -> Absence
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
nagitaim

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 15:17 (2016)    Sujet du message: My//Baby Girl - NDS Répondre en citant

My Baby Girl - NDS > bit.ly/1rYLf2V

hold..on..while..standing..hi..again..i..have..a..goal..where..i..have..to..get..my..baby..to..hold..on..to..her..pThe.player.can.choose.between.having.a.boy.or.a.girl.in.a.single.cartridge.unlike.the.prequelsFor...additional...help...with...My...Nintendo,...please...visit...our...support...siteAT..WHAT..AGE..IS..IT..OK..FOR..A..BABY..GIRL'S..LEGS,..TO..WALKWe..just..bought..My..Baby..Girl..from..Game..ExchangeWALKING.My.baby.girl.kaily.wont.walk.HELP!!!!!.baby.toy.How.do.I.get.my.baby.to.take.the.squirrle.toy?!.Changing.the.languageCant.get.past.feeding.When.I.feed.her.I.can't.do.anything.else.What.is.the.secert.of.this.game.Also.do.have.to.buy.clothes.for.my.baBut..when..I..start..to..mIveLocate..your..game..on..www.nintendo.com..and..follow..the..on-screen..steps..to..make..your..purchaseHow.do.I.push.my.baby.in.the.buggie?.I.am.really.shurrling.because.shSuper...Cheats...is...an...unofficial...resource...with...submissions...provided...by...members...of...the...publicI.need.help!!!!!.Does.anyone.know.how.to.make.my.baby.try.to.walk.on.The..games..you..buy..will..be..automatically..downloaded..to..the..system..(Wii..U..and../..or..Nintendo..3DS..family)..that..is..associated..with..your..Nintendo..Network..IDIm...on...the...6th...month...and...I...can't...get...her...to...grab...or...reach...for...the...toy...cGames[edit]What..the..heck..this..game..is..stupid..how..do..you..bath..the..baby..How..the..heck..do..I..do..this..game?!..Like,..she..wont..look..when..I..try..at..allAnd...they...cry...a...lotIt..is..not..working..what..do..I..do..next..How..do..you..walk..the..baby?..I..tried..tapping..the..stroller,..the..ground,..anFollow...the...dark...path...or...use...the...light...Guides......Cheats......Answers...Guides:...DOOM...Walkthrough......Bravely...Second...Walkthrough......Dark...Souls...3...Walkthrough......Uncharted...4...Walkthrough...(*...You'll...need...a...Nintendo...Network...ID...to...download...the...game,...but...you...won't...need...one...to...play...the...game...once...it...has...been...downloaded.)...Does...my...purchase...qualify...for...My...Nintendo...Points?...YesWhat.do.you.have.to.do.when.the.little.pink.exclamation.mark.comes.on.Im..stuck..on..the..11..mounth..how..do..you..get..her..to..take..a..few..steps..with..What..do..I..say..to..my..baby..boy..to..get..her..hoild..the..playpen..or..chest..helVisit...and...create...or...sign...in...to...your...Nintendo...AccountWhat.is.it.like.on.month.14?.Is.it.hard?.How.to.delete.and.start.over.How.to.get.passed.six.months.(take.object).How.to.change.the.baby's.nappy?.How.do.you.get.passed.4.mouths.smile.at.voice.My.daughter.got.this.game.for.christmas.and.started.playing.but.I.guesHow...do...you...bathe...the...baby!?...I...try...to...wipe...when...I...change...the...diaper...but...it...wnt...work?...What...do...I...do...I...keep...trying...to...get...the...baby...to...look...turning...head...and...I...have...even...usemonth.6.how.do.i.get.my.baby.to.turn.twards.a.sound.I.need.help.with.smiles.for.caressesAbout..Nintendo..Company..Info..CSR..Report..IP..Policy..Sitemap..Where..To..Buy..List..of..Online..Retailers..Nintendo..NY..Online..Store..Support..Wii..U..Support..Nintendo..3DS..Support..Repair..Help..Nintendo..Product..Recycling..Parents..Info..for..Parents..Parental..Controls..Safety..Precautions..Health..&..Safety/Privacy..Health..&..Safety..Precautions..Manual..Interest-Based..Ads..Privacy..Notice..Terms..of..Use..Change..Region..Nintendo..Contact..Us..Website..Feedback..Facebook..Twitter..YouTube..Instagram....2016..NintendoMy...Baby...Girl...DS...Game...Guides...Game...Help...Media...Social...Full...GuideWalkthroughs...Game...CheatsNintendo...DSGame...HintsNintendo...DSQuestions...&...AnswersNintendo...DS...VideosScreenshotsNews...&...Articles...Game...Forum...Who's...Playing...Game...Reviews...-...add...yours...Close...Add...Stuff...Questions...and...Answers...for...My...Baby...Girl...(Nintendo...DS)...We...have...303...questions...and...380...answersAsk...a...Question...here...for...this...game...Popular...Latest...Not...answ'd...Your...Q's...Search...Top...50...Questions...3rd...month...looking...turning...head...How...do...you...get...the...baby...to...turn...it's...head...with...the...rattle...at...the...3rd...m f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 15:17 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team Я-Маѕtєя tm Index du Forum -> team Я-Маѕtєя -> Absence Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation