team Я-Маѕtєя tm Index du Forum

team Я-Маѕtєя tm
enregistrez vous et poster votre candidature

ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion   FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes S’enregistrerS’enregistrer

HQ?The Book Of Alien Races

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team Я-Маѕtєя tm Index du Forum -> Défis, matchs,circuits,... -> Affrontement team Я-Маѕtєя
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
nagitaim

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 02:32 (2016)    Sujet du message: HQ?The Book Of Alien Races Répondre en citant

The Book Of Alien Races > urlin.us/2jdqw

The Book Of Alien Races, cape fear 1991

10cf746e54
I think after the books released then I'll decide, but even if it's all just fiction from his imagination, it's interesting nevertheless, take it with a pinch of salt, he could be true after all Florasaurus posted on May, 9 2013 06:07 AM link I've watched a couple of his videos and while everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I think it's hogwash. skyblueworld posted on May, 9 2013 06:11 AM link reply to post by Florasaurus I also thought that at first, but he removed his own videos which had 100k+ views on them, now he's left with a few subscribers and even less views, hardly looking for fame imo. SonoftheSun posted on May, 9 2013 06:22 AM link reply to post by skyblueworld I've watched the first video about reptilian ships and his answers and I'm not really impressed. draknoir2 posted on May, 9 2013 06:52 AM link I have a book of Gnomes at home. In 2008 he called me and asked me if I wanted to go on a road trip&I said SURE ! He had In mind to go to the south of Spain and visit his brother (his brother was there in jail at the time, near Huelva&) and also to visit his father in Portugal (NS father was a former diplomat of the Ukraine, years before, and when he retired he decided to move to Portugal and live there&) And so we went&we visited his brother and then went to Portugal to visit his father. .. All content copyright 2016, The Above Network, LLC. Toggle navigation Home UFOs Aliens Reptilians Fallen Angels Earth Changes Spiritual Conspiracy Mind Control Metaphysical Abilities Reality Shifts Mars Other Videos Radio Shows Rex Deus Church Relfe.com Store Perfect Health System About Us Contact Us Whats New Home UFOs Aliens Reptilians Fallen Angels Earth Changes Spiritual Conspiracy Mind Control Metaphysical Abilities Reality Shifts Mars Other Videos Radio Shows Rex Deus Church Relfe.com Store Perfect Health System About Us Contact Us Whats New Alien Races Secret Russian Book September 17, 2015 by user8127 Aliens No Comment Alien Races Secret Russian Book By Petro Written by Dante Santori In 2004, I became friends with an Ukrainian guy called Petro that I met completely randomly at a bar by the beach&I was on holidays and he was there with some friends having some drinks. www.youtube.com. I've been watching this guy closely now for almost a year, a lot of his videos seem to be just claims with no real proof.

The book has hundreds of side-notes on the pages (updates), small papers with related miscellaneous Info attached to pages, photos stapled to them, etc&that is how we found out about relatively recent visits from aliens, their numbers, where It happened, etc&they had been updating the information they could get regularly. Space Exploration: 41 minutes ago Bernie or bust: Sanders supporters vow to hold out 2016 US Elections: 1 hours ago Hail Hydra, Captain America defects Comics: 1 hours ago The Croatian Sea Organ General Chit Chat: 1 hours ago How come Conservatives aren't calling for Trump to drop out? Political Mud-Pit: 2 hours ago top topics King Tut knife made from meteorite Ancient & Lost Civilizations: 9 hours ago, 45 flags Police Respond To Reports Of Shooting At UCLA Engineering Building Breaking Alternative News: 7 hours ago, 32 flags The one world religion has started in Europe. A good rule to weed out a lot of duds. πRendered by PID 8871 on app-462 at 2016-06-02 00:32:32.039298+00:00 running 119b102 country code: NL. Just someone who is trying to get "internet famous". skyblueworld posted on May, 9 2013 12:43 PM link reply to post by JayinAR Hope this helps, it was his last video on his account AZAZEL8867 before it was closed down. General Chit Chat: 9 hours ago, 20 flags UK's oldest hand-written Roman document found in London excavation Ancient & Lost Civilizations: 10 hours ago, 17 flags What I was told of Disclosure by Russian mobster! The Gray Area: 12 hours ago, 15 flags June 3rd - Actual Date? 2012: 11 hours ago, 14 flags White House Secretly Squashed IRS Resistance to ObamaCares Illegal Subsidies US Political Madness: 9 hours ago, 14 flags Networks Cover Gorilla Death 54 Times More Than Chicago Shootings Education and Media: 10 hours ago, 13 flags Doesn't the Vatican prove the Pope and catholics are not true Christians? Conspiracies in Religions: 4 hours ago, 12 flags active topics Why I (BoX) believe the Religion of Scientism is looming very hazardously on the near horizon Conspiracies in Religions 45 : dukeofjive696969 WASH YOUR FEGGIN' HANDS PEOPLE! Rant 18 : AugustusMasonicus Chicago man chokes 8-year-old girl in public bathroom Social Issues and Civil Unrest 372 : LadyGreenEyes Donald Trump: Illegals treated better than US veterans 2016 US Elections 50 : Kitana Clinton blasts Trump University, calls GOP rival a 'fraud' US Political Madness 9 : 3NL1GHT3N3D1 Why Mainstream Science is a Religion Science & Technology 343 : Greggers Giant Aligator in Florida Golf Course General Chit Chat 36 : AugustusMasonicus Dem Race Tightens in California as Clinton Barely Leads Sanders 49% to 47%: Poll 2016 US Elections 2 : BatheInTheFountain The potential demise of the EU and beyond World War Three 22 : Freeborn 'Justice for Harambe' petition says more about misanthropy than animal rights. Go by this rule and you will very rarely be wrong. SIGN UP Just a moment. Haha WilliamOckham posted on May, 9 2013 01:24 PM link You can't take the guy/video seriously when in the opening (Credits?) statements it says.

avies heris do fogo ao resgateBeing Mary Jane s01e05xxx: teen dvdmary mary s04e1until the end epubthe real housewives of new york is_safe:1the jazz messengers mp3Mother of Tearssnappy driver installer is_safe:1Gundam Reconguista in G 22

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 02:32 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team Я-Маѕtєя tm Index du Forum -> Défis, matchs,circuits,... -> Affrontement team Я-Маѕtєя Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation